Skip to main content

social experiment [(NAME) I LOVE YOU!]

I did this "experiment" on the online people then.
Read the conversations below to know what's going on.
MY display name is ★♥ (tu)`小王子<3    (:
Verbena's is Verbena.


★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:25 PM):
Hi Hussain I LOVE YOU!!
Shahid; I'll make every second count:
"WTH. why so random"

Verbena says (9:26 PM):
i say
Verbena says (9:26 PM):
hi benita
i have a secret to tell u
i love you
then she say
awwww i know you do HAHA.

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:26 PM):
no you don't do that.
just say
hi (name)
I LOVE YOU
Verbena says (9:27 PM):
ok fine

★♥ (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:29 PM):
HI WEIWEI I LOVE YOU!!!!
--WEIHAN-- says (9:26 PM):
?? WTH!?!?

Verbena says (9:29 PM):
denise say
why?
then i say
cos i love you
then she say
why the sudden announcement

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:29 PM):
i'm doing to my godbro too
Verbena says (9:30 PM):
haha
then what he say
★♥ (tu)`小王子<3 (: says (9:41 PM):
zy says (9:41 PM):
lame s
-.-
★♥ (tu)`小王子<3 (: says (9:44 PM):
EH GIMME ME BETTER REACTION LEH!
zy says (9:42 PM):
WAH SO SWEET
I LOVE YOU TOO MUACKS
HAHAHHAHAHA
★♥ (tu)`小王子<3 (: says (9:44 PM):
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!
the world is full of LOVE! xD
zy says (9:44 PM):
-,-
okay.
Verbena says (9:45 PM):
lol ur godbro is so funny

Verbena says (9:30 PM):
Kimberly says:
so random
but yes accepted
hahaha

Verbena says (9:32 PM):
Pei Shan says:
lol
random

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:36 PM):
Broken dreams..                    says (9:33 PM):
so random??

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:37 PM):
C.L says (9:33 PM):
0.o
LIDDAT ALSO CAN! YOU BOLIAO AH!

Verbena says (9:37 PM):
Sng Ying says:
ok. verbs, i love you too!
hahaha.

Verbena says (9:38 PM):
Nerissa says:
YUCK
hahahaha

Verbena says (9:38 PM):
Hong Yee says:
o.o okkkk...

Verbena says (9:39 PM):
HI ENQI I LOVE YOU
Enqi says:
WHAAAAT?!
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:40 PM):
ENQI I LOVE YOU!
Enqi says (9:39 PM):
LOL YOU ALL STOP IT AH!
SO SCARY KNOW!

Verbena says:
Hi Wang Chi
Wang Chi says:
?
Verbena says:
I love you
Wang Chi says:
hi
oii.
is this some kinda prank.. my mom was here just now then luckily i minimized the window fast enough
Verbena says:
really
why u nv tell me earlier
Wang Chi says:
if i have to tell u everytime my mom's nearby
i'll be doing it every 10min
Verbena says:
ok
i dunno mah
so sry
Verbena says:
so stupid la
oh ya
u know what is Jacky's response?
Wang Chi says:
wat?
Verbena says:
he says
errrr.... okay
i love you too:)
Wang Chi says:
lolol
i wanted to say that too
Verbena says:
then i say thanks
lol then why didn't you say that just now
Wang Chi says:
cos my mom around wat
Verbena says:
lol then is ur mom around now
Wang Chi says:
no
Verbena says:
haha then

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:41 PM):
HI HADI I LOVE YOU!
Hadi says (9:40 PM):
Lol who doesn't

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:45 PM):
      laisum     says (9:45 PM):
OMG?
HAHA WHY :D

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:47 PM):
HI HAN SIANG
I LOVE YOU!!!
        . definePHS ;D         says (9:47 PM):
what?
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:47 PM):
xD why your reaction like this...
        . definePHS ;D         says (9:48 PM):
cause you suddenly pop in and like i love you
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:49 PM):
-.- aww.
i've got a collection of reactions.
        . definePHS ;D         says (9:49 PM):
lol
you're very bored
i can see
xD

ǂмoиҝεy . luƒιεǂ says (9:50 PM):
>.> yes?
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:51 PM):
):
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:51 PM):
so sad...
ǂмoиҝεy . luƒιεǂ says (9:51 PM):
>.>
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:51 PM):
ahaha.
ǂмoиҝεy ᴆ. luƒιεǂ says (9:51 PM):
weirdo~
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:51 PM):
i got many reactions sia.
ǂмoиҝεy ᴆ. luƒιεǂ says (9:51 PM):
=='
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:51 PM):
OMG CUTE EMOTICON!

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:53 PM):
SHAN I LOVE YOU
[钰善] says (9:54 PM):
Ok, HUAI TIAN I LOVE YOU TOO.
Verbena says (9:55 PM):
lol

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:55 PM):
JUANNING I LOVE YOU
Juanning:
o.o
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:56 PM):
WAHAHAHA

Verbena says (9:56 PM):
Hi Yvonne
I love you
Yvonne says:
oh thanks
i love you too
Verbena says:
thanks
Yvonne says:
haas, welcome
i am a person that like to share my LOVE
Verbena says:
ya can tell
Yvonne says:
haas
you too you always send emails etc.
Verbena says:
erm...recently I didn't send much actually
Yvonne says:
ya but you are very passionate girl!
XD you always send me mails, encouraging ones
Verbena says:
really thanks
Yvonne says:
haas ,thanks a lot
Verbena says:
do i
Yvonne says:
and all those smses
ya XD
haas some way or another
Verbena says:
welcome
Yvonne says:
haas lol

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:53 PM):
JOANNE I LOVE YOU
♫ joanneeeee says (9:58 PM):
HUHHHH
that was so random O:

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:55 PM):
MARK I LOVE YOU
mark... ツ says (9:56 PM):
that's nice
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:56 PM):
OMG? YAY!
mark... ツ says (9:56 PM):
...
mark... ツ says (9:57 PM):
you high ah
★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:57 PM):
aww.
i shall show you my collection of reactions next time
mark... ツ says (9:57 PM):
... social experiment ftw

Verbena says:
Hi Zi Xin I love you
Zi Xin says:
?
Verbena says:
I love you
Zi Xin says:
-.-
Verbena says:
hey...why ur response like that one
Zi Xin says:
ur acc tio hack issit-.-
Verbena says:
lol if got hacked, the person now talking to you also won't tell u the truth
Zi Xin says:
-.- check ur temp i think u have a fever
either case, i'm bz now
Verbena says:
i dun have fever la
oh

Verbena says:
Hi Swee En
I love you
Swee En says:
haha lols love you too
Verbena says:
thanks
Swee En says:
:)

★♥           (tu)`小王子<3    (: says (9:53 PM):
KIMSAN I LOVE YOU
kimsan [김산] says (10:01 PM):
errrr...


LOLOLS?! hahaha if i gave you a shock, sorry.
THAT WAS NO LOVE DECLARATION.
if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU <3 MUAXX!!!! xD omg. what did i say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whoever reads this, don't judge. Because I'm just writing this while being emo. But nobody visits my blog anyway. That's why there's no need to privatise this blog.

I discovered 2 tubs of Häagen-Dazs in the freezer today. I couldn't believe how such an expensive brand of ice cream appeared in my house. I was shocked. I felt so touched, and I actually couldn't bear to even start eating it, which never happens for regular ice cream like Walls.


And just now, Mum just came home, and I asked her when she bought it. She went, "Oh, right. I bought that for daddy because he's too skinny." I felt damn disappointed, you can't even imagine how someone would feel over merely ice cream. I asked her why she didn't buy Häagen-Dazs for me. Then she said something like: Buy for you? It's Mothers' Day, and you didn't even buy for me. I felt damn wronged I started crying. I know I cry over little things. SO WHAT. I usually just eat cheap ice cream, and I could even feel touched over seeing Häagen-Dazs in my house. I was never willing to splurge over my favourite dessert, and I always just buy cheap alternatives. I had to go…

A post I posted in SSS1207 Natural Heritage of Singapore IVLE Forum

Donald Trump is seeking quick ways of withdrawing from a global agreement to limit climate change, a source on his transition team said, defying widening international backing for the plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
Trump, who has called global warming a hoax and has promised to quit the Paris Agreement, was considering ways to bypass a theoretical four-year procedure for leaving the accord, according to the source, who works on Trump’s transition team for international energy and climate policy.
Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/donald-trump-looking-at-fast-ways-to-quit-global-climate-deal-source





So what's the Paris agreement?
The Paris Agreement’s central aim is to strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change by keeping a global temperature rise this century well below 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels and to pursue efforts to limit the temperature increase even further to 1.5 degrees Celsius. Additionally, the agreement aim…

Help

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN?! WHY CAN'T I CONTROL MYSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE? I'm so sorry mummy. You're always so hardworking to raise me, but I never studied hard. Now my lab report is going to be late. Why do I always regret only when it's too late, but I repeat it again and again every time even though I know the consequences? I really hope this is the last time. Do not repeat your mistakes please Huai Tian. I feel so exhausted at my own behaviour and how I always give in to watching shows until I'm right before the deadline. Why am I like that? I even went to visit the counsellor. Why can't I change? I feel so bad for my mum... that she only has one daughter but I turned out like this. Please. I want to pull back my grades back up. PLEASE