Skip to main content
Mm. I shall write down all the weird dreams that I remember I had. This list is in chronological order based on my memory.

1. I dreamed that my parents took me to a reservoir (we went to reservoirs frequently when I was younger). There was this wooden pathway that led to the water, something like a jetty? I felt scared and I told my parents not to go too close to the water. They said it was fine and continued to walk to the end. A crocodile crept/sprung up and ate them both. I was crying my lungs out. -END- Actually, when I woke up I was crying too. Hah.

2. Before we moved to this current flat, my family lived in the 2nd floor of a shophouse in Chong Pang (the 1st floor was the goldsmith shop). There were 3 flats on the right, but nobody lived there; they were probably used to store goods. All our metal doors were the same shade of light green.
I dreamed that I saw several people crowding around the door beside my house, and a person whose face was the same shade of green as the metal door was in the house and opened the door. I wasn't seen by the mob though and I ran home.

3. I dreamed that I got kidnapped/caught by 2 people and I tried to escape because they were torturing me by tickling my sides. Omg damn unbearable.

4. I could fly by swimming breast stroke.

5. I dreamed that Jolene (my secondary school friend) got murdered.

6. My mum got murdered.

-.- strange dreams I have

Oh yes, and talking about the shophouse in #2, I remembered naughty things I did back then when I visited the shop.

I pressed all the red buttons under the glass counters where the jewellery was displayed. Turned out to be the alarm. I think it started sounding when I was pressing the 3rd button. I was crying when I knew that policemen were gonna come, and they really came, 2 of them. Luckily the adults explained that I was the one who pressed the alarm, so they quickly went away. lol

And there was once I played with the huge stapler in the shop. Somehow I stapled my thumb, and the thick staple went though my flesh and nail. Whee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whoever reads this, don't judge. Because I'm just writing this while being emo. But nobody visits my blog anyway. That's why there's no need to privatise this blog.

I discovered 2 tubs of Häagen-Dazs in the freezer today. I couldn't believe how such an expensive brand of ice cream appeared in my house. I was shocked. I felt so touched, and I actually couldn't bear to even start eating it, which never happens for regular ice cream like Walls.


And just now, Mum just came home, and I asked her when she bought it. She went, "Oh, right. I bought that for daddy because he's too skinny." I felt damn disappointed, you can't even imagine how someone would feel over merely ice cream. I asked her why she didn't buy Häagen-Dazs for me. Then she said something like: Buy for you? It's Mothers' Day, and you didn't even buy for me. I felt damn wronged I started crying. I know I cry over little things. SO WHAT. I usually just eat cheap ice cream, and I could even feel touched over seeing Häagen-Dazs in my house. I was never willing to splurge over my favourite dessert, and I always just buy cheap alternatives. I had to go…

Help

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN?! WHY CAN'T I CONTROL MYSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE? I'm so sorry mummy. You're always so hardworking to raise me, but I never studied hard. Now my lab report is going to be late. Why do I always regret only when it's too late, but I repeat it again and again every time even though I know the consequences? I really hope this is the last time. Do not repeat your mistakes please Huai Tian. I feel so exhausted at my own behaviour and how I always give in to watching shows until I'm right before the deadline. Why am I like that? I even went to visit the counsellor. Why can't I change? I feel so bad for my mum... that she only has one daughter but I turned out like this. Please. I want to pull back my grades back up. PLEASE

A post I posted in SSS1207 Natural Heritage of Singapore IVLE Forum

Donald Trump is seeking quick ways of withdrawing from a global agreement to limit climate change, a source on his transition team said, defying widening international backing for the plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
Trump, who has called global warming a hoax and has promised to quit the Paris Agreement, was considering ways to bypass a theoretical four-year procedure for leaving the accord, according to the source, who works on Trump’s transition team for international energy and climate policy.
Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/donald-trump-looking-at-fast-ways-to-quit-global-climate-deal-source





So what's the Paris agreement?
The Paris Agreement’s central aim is to strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change by keeping a global temperature rise this century well below 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels and to pursue efforts to limit the temperature increase even further to 1.5 degrees Celsius. Additionally, the agreement aim…